Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women.

Another relaxing day.  :)  It was also filled with gifts and cards!  Thanks to everyone who sent a card over the last few days.  They were so fun to receive.  I also kept making Roberto go out and check the mail.  *smirking smiley*  Here's a current view of the card wall:


Pam also sent us a few gifts.  One of which is a gift card to In and Out!  This might be a bad thing because Roberto exclaimed, "Now we can eat In and Out all weekend!"  Umm ... yay!?


This also reminds me that Jessica sent another card and some more ginger candy!  We now have a good supply of ginger candy to last us through the end of chemotherapy!  Thanks!

Finally, we got this in the mail from Tom:


I laughed so hard when I saw this.  I'm still not sure exactly why he sent this AWESOME shirt, but I love it and it made me so happy.  hehehehehehe  Click this link if you don't know the meme.


Cycle 2 - Day 18

No comments:

Post a Comment