Monday, August 19, 2013

A Boring Day

Sunday night was another restless night for Roberto, but not as much as the previous nights.  He still had the little soccer kick when sleeping while I was trying to fall asleep.  Roberto told me in the morning that he was actually pretty active last night.  He woke up at some point and got a glass of orange juice arranged the comforter on the floor as a makeshift bed so he could sleep on the floor. 
Yup, he's still sleeping on the floor.  I'll whisk him to a masseuse this week.

Today, Roberto ate more food!  He got his In and Out with Tarik and me.  Roberto remarked while waiting for his In and Out burger that he wants to go to Burgers and Brew later in the week.  After the weekend with friends, I don't know if I can eat there again!  Anyway, it's good that he's eating more food now because he did lose a lot of weight.  His weight loss is more apparent than before because his clothes are fitting a bit looser nowadays. 

Roberto is almost back to normal now.  I can tell because he's teasing me a lot more.  He got a few calls from friends and he took the time to answer some emails.  If you're wanting to hear from Roberto directly, now's the time to send a message! 

Next Monday, Roberto has a CT scan scheduled so we can see the progress that's been made after two cycles of chemotherapy.  I'm hoping that we'll see a tiny, tiny tumor.  :) 

Cycle 2 - Day 8

No comments:

Post a Comment