Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Card Wall Grows

Roberto is doing great!  He's a little achy from the Neulasta shot from last week.  Neulasta stimulates the bone marrow to produce more blood cells, but that means he gets achy bones.  He still is a bit restless when sleeping and tried the couch last night for a bit.  Other than that, he's been doing more things around the house and also taking the time to upgrade his desktop computer.  I could say it's totally unrelated to Starcraft 2 but that would be lying, and I wouldn't lie to you!

I've started freaking out a bit because I felt a little dizzy today, my sinuses hurt a bit, and my nose was a tad runny.  :-O  I really really really hope I don't have some sort of cold or flu.  If I get worse tomorrow, I'm totally quarantining myself from Roberto.  Even if it means I cannot entertain his four family members visiting this weekend.  (My subtle sarcasm aside, they are great people.)  It could also be my body just being stressed out from the wacky day I had.  I started the morning in shower (that's normal) and then found myself in complete darkness (that is not normal).  The power company had turned off power to do repairs/upgrades, and they had given plenty of notice but my brain conveniently forgot about it.  I could go on about a flat bike tire and then sitting in traffic while on the way to a meeting, but it wasn't really all that interesting. 

Here's a current view of the wall of cards:


Roberto gets a lot of joy from receiving a card.  :) 

Okay, the weekend is nearly here!  Hurrah!

Cycle 2 - Day 11



No comments:

Post a Comment