Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Domesticated

With all the crazy updates I've been doing on the blog, there actually isn't much to say about Roberto as of late!  He's sooooo boring now.

Roberto is just enjoying life by doing the little things.  For the small garden we are desperately trying to keep alive, Roberto got some plant food so that we could coax more life out of the plants.  Okay, the garden isn't that dead, but the plants seem to be ... bored?  I just want some peppers not little nubs!  At least the dahlia bloomed again.

He also fixed the flat tire of my bike, did some laundry (woo!) and got a few games of Starcraft in.

I forgot to post a picture from Michelle and Eric's place.  They live near Berkeley and have a great view of the bay.  You can see Roberto and me!





Cycle 2 - Day 17

No comments:

Post a Comment