Monday, November 18, 2013

Slowly Recovering

Hi all!  My bad about posting late.  Roberto is continuing to make progress and even tried to wean himself off of the pain medicine by relaxing his medicine schedule from every 4 hours to every 6.  I thought he was being a little ambitious and made him get back on the 4 hour schedule. 

My friend Martin stopped by with his wife to drop off dinner for us yesterday!  It was delicious and more convenient than I realized.  Driving back and forth to and staying late at the hospital last week really drained me of energy.  Also, the stress of the surgery probably took more of a toll on me than I had realized. 

While Roberto is recovering fairly quickly, he still needs lots of help because he can't lift his arm too much.  I have to run around and get food and drink for him, but at least he is not feeling sick!  It's easier to take care of someone watching TV all day than someone who is throwing up all day.  Although, he made me go out at night to get him soda.  I'm pretty sure that wasn't a medical emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment