Thursday, October 3, 2013

Burgers

We just got back from Burgers and Brew, and I think my body is in some sort of shock.  Since Adam's been around and cooked dinner, I've been on a mostly vegan diet so the influx of a 1/4 pound of ground beef just feels so foreign in my tummy.  Although, I might be feeling gross simply because I ate 1/4 pound of ground beef.

Roberto had another good day with just hanging out and, of course, dinner with friends at Burgers and Brew.  He didn't have a great night of sleep but he was good and didn't take naps today so he should sleep soundly tonight.

I asked Roberto what activity he would like to do over the weekend and he immediately said, "Hiking!"  Then I had to play the role of the bad guy and tell him that he's not allowed to hike about the hills.  The last thing I need is him realizing the consequences on the body of having no physical activity for three months when we are a mile away from the car.

We got a couple more cards in the mail!   Thanks, again, for all the wonderful cards!  They make Roberto so happy.  The other day, I caught him looking at the wall.  :) 


Cycle 4 - Day 11

No comments:

Post a Comment