Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cloudy with a Chance of Rain

On Friday, the weather forecast called for a 50% chance of rain for Saturday.  I watched that probability become absolutely 100% as Roberto and I lounged around in the living room eating lunch as the ground become splotchy with sprinkles and later glistened with puddles.  I can tell you with certainty that I would have been a complete basket case if we had the wedding today. 

Turns out, I was the only one who remembered that Saturday was Roberto's and my wedding day (except for the few eagle-eyed people who read my post a couple of days ago - thank you for your messages!!!).  It was good not to make a big deal about it, but I felt so weirdly alone today. 

Maybe the gloomy, grey weather affected me more than I thought because I wasn't alone.  Jim and baby Sophia stopped by to have dinner and play some games.  We tried out Ghost Stories and it is such a hard game!  And it's crazy addicting!  I really want to try to get through at least half of the ghosts instead of a quarter of them.  :\  By the way, we are playing on the easy setting. 

Roberto is not as anxious about this coming infusion week as he was before the third cycle.  Tomorrow we'll just hang out at home, play games, watch tv, and I'll listen to the Niners game on the radio.  Kapernick is going to make up for last week, right?  Right???

Cycle 3 - Day 20


No comments:

Post a Comment