Friday, September 6, 2013

Chemo - Cycle 3 - Day 5 - It is Done!

Yay!  We made it to the end of the infusion week!  Now it's time to start the recovery period and eat eat eat.  Roberto is still vomiting, but we were able to give him a tiny bowl of soup and noodles for dinner so he upgraded from the broth of the other day.  He's actually getting tired of sleeping but can't help it since he feels so terrible.  I hope to report tomorrow that he's feeling energetic enough to hang out and watch some tv or play a board game or two.

We've received so many fun packages during the week but I've been too busy to write up a proper post about them and take pictures.  Also, Roberto's been too sick and tired to read cards or look at the gifts.  I don't think it would be quite fair for us to enjoy the gifts before Roberto does.  Well, I might have started enjoying one thing ... *guileful smiley*

By the way, I'm feeling much better today.   I can't believe I wrote about crying in the post as I am  usually a pretty private person about those kinds of things.  However, writing it out and organizing my thoughts about it helped me quite a bit.  I found a nice replacement coffee pot and decided against buying a whole new coffee maker.  Besides, I can spend the money on a new mug and add it to my collection.  *grinning smiley*


No comments:

Post a Comment