Monday, September 16, 2013

The Day Where Nothing Happened

Not that I'm complaining or anything. 

Roberto had another great day of feeling good and even had 3/4ths of a coffee cake.  This was not a tiny cake either.  That's pretty normal for him so I guess that's good?  I still think the amount of cake he eats in one sitting is ridiculous.  He can eat three conchas in one sitting.  Those things are as wide as my face!  Wait, my face isn't abnormally large.  It's normal size?  I mean, the conchas are still quite big ... ...   :(

His energy level wavered a bit in the afternoon (so he tells me). I can't tell if he didn't get a good night's rest or just had low energy.  :\  Well, at least he's totally asleep now sans twitching!  Hooray!  Although, I was starting to find his twitches humorous.  *sigh*  Does that make me a bad person???

Below is a current view of the card wall.  We still have a couple more cards to add!  It's so great to receive the well-wishes.  :) 


I can tell that Roberto has less anxiety about this upcoming round.  He's more carefree and has fewer moments of him saying, "This sucks so much!"  Cycle 4 will be tough, but at least we know it's the last one. I keep repeating that but that's because it helps so much to put the next cycle in perspective since it will be another horrible week.  We're 57 of 84 days through (I'm counting the recovery weeks of the 4th cycle)!  That's 68%.  :)

Cycle 3 - Day 15

No comments:

Post a Comment