Friday, September 27, 2013

Chemo - Cycle 4 - Day 5 - No More Icky Chemo Drugs!

No more chemo.  NO MORE CHEMO!  Wooooooohoooooo!!!  Finally!  I'm so tired, though, that I can't fully process it.  I think it's partly because Roberto is still feeling super crappy and because I haven't been getting much sleep every night this week.  Hopefully Roberto can start bouncing back in the next week.  The fourth cycle was much much better than the third cycle because he didn't throw up most of the time - just a few times. 

Tomorrow, Roberto's Mesna sack is taken from him, he gets a Neulasta shot to promote white blood cell growth, AND his PICC line is removed! 

Okay, time for rest.  We don't have to wake up early to get to the Infusion Center at 8am. 

100% done (I'm not counting the recovery period now)!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  I'm processing it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment